Hello everybody !
I'm a new guy just join in WebserviceMix from China.
I got some wrong information from Users' Guide. In "Deploy a sample
application" of "Quick start", the exact command should be :
copy components\servicemix-shared-*.zip bin\install
copy components\servicemix-http-*.zip bin\install
copy components\servicemix-jsr181-*.zip bin\install
copy examples\wsdl-first\wsdl-first-sa-*.zip bin\deploy

It waste about 10 minutes , maybe it waste each new user 10 minutes. Should
Users' Guide's author correct it ASAP ?