--- Begin Message ---
On 3/12/07, Thomas TERMIN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello Guillaume,

did you see my small patch in JIRA?

Yeah, thx.

The next days I will provide the patch for ComponentSupport related to
the correlationID. I couln't make it up to now.

Cool :-)

Peter my colleague asked if you need a switch-filter as an EIP
component. It does nothing more then check a property for message flow.
If this property is true it sends the message to the destination and if
it is false the exchange will be discarde. This is helpfull if you have
different installations where some services are installed or not
installed in servicemix. What he want to do is that you can enable or
disbale the flow via JMX as well as an property in a property file at
runtime. (Hope the explanation was understandable)

Sounds good, but I wonder wha's the difference with the
http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/servicemix-eip.html#servicemix-eip-MessageFilter
.
We only need to implement a new predicate based on properties, which could
be
reused by the router for example.  I'm not sure if this is what you meant or
not
(maybe you were talking about a system property ?)
As for the JMX stuff, it's a very good idea.

I will also look in this embedded jetty stuff the next days.

Thanks ...

Btw, unless there is something confidential, such discussion should take
place on the dev list ...  If you could forward this mail there ... ;-)

Cheers,
Thomas

--
Thomas Termin
_______________________________

Tel    :  (+49) 0711 - 45 10 17 676
Fax    :  (+49) 0711 - 45 10 17 573
WWW    :  http://www.blue-elephant-systems.com
Email  :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

blue elephant systems GmbH
Firmensitz      : Wollgrasweg 49, D-70599 Stuttgart
Registergericht : Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 24106
Geschäftsführer : Holger Dietrich, Thomas Gentsch, Joachim Hoernle

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
Architect, LogicBlaze (http://www.logicblaze.com/)