Like Guillaume said: Sounds good. Thanks Gert!

Cheers,
Thomas

Gert Vanthienen wrote:
> L.S.,
>
> I have written a summary about what's been going on with ServiceMix in the
> last few months on the wiki page that was mentioned in the original mail.  I
> hope that is OK...
>
> Can someone take a look to ensure that I've added the correct information in
> the report?
>
> Regards,
>
> Gert
>

> Gert Vanthienen wrote:
>> Guillaume,
>>
>> What exactly is it that needs to be done?  Can I help out with it?
>>
>> Gert
>>
>> Guillaume Nodet wrote:
>>> Anybody want to take a look at this ?

>>> Subject:
>>> WARNING - 2 days to deadline for May reports
>>> From:
>>> "William A. Rowe, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>> Date:
>>> Mon, 07 May 2007 22:02:00 -0500
>>> To:
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>
>>> To:
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>

>>> Well this sort of sucks - with everyone so busy at ApacheCon EU, we've
>>> neglected to remind you of the deadline on the 9th (posted months ago)
>>> for
>>>
>>>   http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/May2007
>>>
>>> Abdera
>>> Lokahi
>>> NMaven
>>> RCF
>>> ServiceMix
>>> stdcxx
>>> Tika
>>> TSIK
>>> Tuscany
>>> Woden
>>> WSRP4J
>>> XAP
>>> Yoko
>>>
>>> must report.  PLEASE rush to get this done, so we have time to review
>>> the reports and get them to the board.

Thomas Termin
_______________________________
blue elephant systems GmbH
Wollgrasweg 49
D-70599 Stuttgart

Tel    :  (+49) 0711 - 45 10 17 676
Fax    :  (+49) 0711 - 45 10 17 573
WWW    :  http://www.blue-elephant-systems.com
Email  :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

blue elephant systems GmbH
Firmensitz      : Wollgrasweg 49, D-70599 Stuttgart
Registergericht : Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 24106
Geschäftsführer : Holger Dietrich, Thomas Gentsch, Joachim Hoernle