When I followed the steps of
http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/hello-world-bc.html
http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/hello-world-bc.html   'Wrapping the
Service Unit in a Service Assembly' ,after I execute the command of "
mvn archetype:create \
    -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.servicemix.tooling \
    -DarchetypeArtifactId=servicemix-service-assembly \
    -DarchetypeVersion=3.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT \
    -DgroupId=org.apache.servicemix.samples.helloworld \
    -DartifactId=hello-world-sa"
I faced a puzzle of "...[ERROR] ResourceManager : unable to find resource
'VM_global_library.vm' in any resource loader....".
What can I do next? Thanks any reply and best regards.