Thanks, great work !

Sorry about these problems, but I guess this is a direct consequence of it
being sandboxed :-(
So you'll find that the SE is not complete, but the idea was to implement a
JBI binding for tuscany
so that you can deploy SCA annotated POJOs on this SE.  IIRC, the provider
part was working
somewhat but I think the consumer part is missing (being able to call
external services through java
proxies).

I guess I stopped because I did not completely understood how the xml
mapping and java / wsdl
mapping were to be written.  While I see how JAX-WS works, there is
something that have escaped
me somehow with SCA (or maybe this isn't specified and that could be the
reason I did not found it).