Daniel,

Thank you for clarifying this. Some of our pages have the entire url specified in the snippet macro, that's why it doesn't work. Now we know how to solve it...

Gert

Daniel Kulp wrote:
I just checked the confluence snippet macro config and it looks ok. It has a mapping of:

prefix: servicemix/ to url: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/servicemix/
Thus, on your page, it should just be:

{snippet:id=expression|lang=xml|
url=servicemix/trunk/common/servicemix-components/src/test/resources/org/apache/servicemix/components/net/ftp.xml}

Dan