So I've just forwarded to the dev list the infra jira issues about
moving ServiceMix resources.
Basically, mailing lists will become [EMAIL PROTECTED], the
web site will be moved to http://servicemix.apache.org/, the svn repo
to https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/
Infra should take care about all this.
For the samples, I don't think this is necessary to change them right
now, so just change the main pom and it should be fine.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet