I will update the release guide.
I add one
* we need download maven-stage-plugin and build it ourselves if we want to run mvn stage:copy since this plugin isn't published.

Cheers

Freeman

Guillaume Nodet wrote:
I think we should add a section to the release guide with all the
checks we need to do to verify the release:
  * artifacts are signed
  * KEYS file present with key inside
  * check this bug of the gpg plugin
  * ...