I have create a confluence space for ServiceMix 4.0.
   http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SMX4/Home
It is not auto-exported yet and not linked with the main site yet.

As trevor said, I think it may be a good idea to create another space for
ServiceMix 3.x (by copying the current one) and use the current one as the
main site with a tab browsing or something like that...

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet