Hi

I try to figure out what is going wrong with the ServiceMix Bean component when used with an asynchronous message exchange (send()). There is a good chance to I do not understand how the message exchange should work. This is what I tried:

- Bean SU 1 sends an In-Out ME to another Bean SU 2 with send() on the Delivery Channel - B SU 2 handles the message and puts in an Out normalized message and then sends the ME back with send() on its Delivery Channel

What I see is that the Delivery Channel is sending the "Mirror" ME which is nearly the same but just has the opposite role (here "consumer"). This means that the message is sent back to the Consumer Bean Endpoint because that is the address set in the Mirror ME.

Is my assumption right that when a message is read from the NMR that it goes through the Provider endpoint and when the message is sent back that it then goes first through the Consumer endpoint of the same service or should it go to the Consumer endpoint of the calling service? If the consumer endpoint of he SAME service is called then who is responsible on sending the message back to the calling service (B SU 1) and is there a way to do this automatically (meaning with having to code anything in the Bean SUs)?

Thank you

Andreas Schaefer
CEO of Madplanet.com Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]