Freeman, it seems this bit is missing from the repo and from your staging
are too.
Do you have a copy locally that we could upload ?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daryl Richter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Nov 8, 2007 2:15 PM
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache ServiceMix 3.2 released !
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: servicemix-dev@geronimo.apache.org

Ok.  So I changed the servicmix-version references in my project from
"3.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT" to "3.2" and tried to rebuild, but got the
following:

Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/servicemix/
serviceengines/3.2/serviceengines-3.2.pom
1K downloaded
Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/servicemix/
parent/3.2/parent-3.2.pom
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.apache.servicemix
ArtifactId: parent
Version: 3.2

  org.apache.servicemix:parent:pom:3.2

from the specified remote repositories:
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 1 minute 58 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Thu Nov 08 08:12:31 EST 2007
[INFO] Final Memory: 4M/8M
[INFO]

I dumped by .m2/repository/ but same result.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

--
Daryl
http://itsallsemantics.com

"Hell, there are no rules here-- we're trying to accomplish something."
    -- Thomas A. Edison

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet