Hi all,

I'm running my servlets on IIS and ServletExec. When I call a particular
servlet, I kick off a thread which reads in some data from an xml file
located on the local drive. This is fine. However, the thread also tries to
get some data from another file, which is on a mounted 'X' drive, based on a
certain tag read from the xml file.....here it runs into trouble.....I keep
getting a FileNotFoundException (for the file on the 'X' drive) but this is
only because I also get an Access Denied error when trying to read this
file. This file certainly exists and I am looking for it in the correct
location, but I am being denied access to read it. Has anybody got any idea
why this is so?

Thanks very much for your time,
James