On 1/26/11 11:42 AM, Tk wrote:

Hi,
I'm new user, so i installed Plone 4 and i would like to add products like
Products.PloneFormGen but when
i uncomment Products.PloneFormGen on my buildout.cfg and re-run buildout,
this error appear :
Uninstalling instance.
Updating productdistros.
Installing instance.
Getting distribution for 'Products.PloneFormGen'.
While:
   Installing instance.
   Getting distribution for 'Products.PloneFormGen'.
Error: Couldn't find a distribution for 'Products.PloneFormGen'.

I don't know what is missing. Please help me

Please paste your entire buildout.cfg file somewhere we can all see, e.g. dpaste.com then paste the link in here. Or what the heck, paste the whole thing in here if you prefer that.

--
Alex Clark ยท http://aclark.net/help-me-help-plone