> Copying and pasting acl_users between the instances should do the right
> thing, but you'll need to test it to be sure. Member properties (full name,
> email address, etc) are stored in portal_memberdata not in acl_users, so you
> might want to copy and paste that too.

Thanks for the advice.

Well, actually one instance already has its own members and the other
also has other members.
So copy and paste portal_memberdata and acl_users does not solve this issue.

I should have said that how I can merge members between two plone instances.

Is password stored under acl_users since it could not be fetched from
portal_memberdata?

If I can manage to merge members (maybe users?) then I can relate
memberdata based on member ids later on.