I am attempting to install Plone on a SLES Linux machine which previously had
Concrete5 installed (I didn't like that CMS nearly as much as Plone).  I
have a DNS name that I would like to use so that co-workers can access my
Plone site without having to have the port or the /Plone at the end of the
name.  I cannot seem to get this working.  I am fairly new to Plone (at
least to the install process).  I can get it to work if I type in the IP
Address of the machine and port number, but not just the dns name.  What do
I need to do?