I would like users to have access to their personal folder (Member/user)
using either WebDAV or FTP. They should not have access to root or other
members - only their own personal user folder.

Ive been trying WebDAV and managed to connect with cadaver, but Im having
trouble making the rewrite rules in Apache.

Should I go with FTP instead? If so how to setup it up with the above specs?

Im using Plone 4.0.4, Postgresql 9.0.3, RelStorage 1.5.0.b2 and Apache
2.2.17_1

Thanks.
Nikolaj G.