Hi there,

while doing some migraton work from plone 3.2.x to the current (latest)
plone 4 release I am currently wondering about some errors / warning in
the Plone -> Site Setup -> Add-Ons Section, namely warnings as such:

Kupu:
"This add-on has been upgraded. Old profile version was unknown. New
profile version is 1.4.16. There is no upgrade procedure defined for
this add-on. Please consult the add-on documentation for upgrade
information, or contact the add-on author. "

How can I get rid of them? Uninstall + reinstall won't help.

What I did was as follows:
- Install plone 4 via the installer
- Copy the data.fs to the new plone installation
- Update / change buildout.cfg as in previous version and run buildout
- Start plone

Thanks for any hints,

Michael