This discussion isnt really going anywhere.

As you can imagine, its not feasible for us to follow the Netvirt Gerrits. Even thought the patch [0] was indeed available for everyone to see, we had no idea it was there. Even if we had realized it was there, it was self-merged 9 hours after it was posted, and it had no gerrit comments stating it was experimental.

All Im asking here is that you please inform us about future gerrit patches related to this before self-merging them. If the patch isnt important, note it as so in the gerrit comment. Anil, you ask how we do this in SFC, well, we do it like most of the rest of the healthy ODL projects: write meaningful gerrit comments and let other people review the patch before merging them.

If you with to turn this into a competition to see who gets the last word, go ahead, Ive said my peace.

Regards,

Brady

[0] https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/43305/ <https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/43305/>