From: László Sürü
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2016 5:54 PM
To: Manuel Buil <manuel.b...@ericsson.com>; Jiri Benc <jb...@redhat.com>; Yang,
Yi Y <yi.y.y...@intel.com>
Cc: Jan Scheurich <jan.scheur...@ericsson.com>; sfc-dev@lists.opendaylight.org;
Georgios Paraskevopoulos (geo...@intracom-telecom.com)
<geo...@intracom-telecom.com>; Georg Schmuecking
<georg.schmueck...@ericsson.com>
Subject: RE: Potential bug in NSH patch for OVS

Hi All,
Sorry for the late reply, just catching up with this discussion.

Regarding the tp_dst port, I've noted the above described misbehavior before,
that is Instead of the IETF reserved 4790 destination port for VXLAN-GPE
OpenStack Tacker  - if used for NFVI use case - uses the  hard coded 6633
destination port.

Manuel, can this be the case here?

Best regards
Laszlo