Hello Jamo

Took a quick look.

The problem seems to be that the odl-sfc-openflow-renderer feature is
installed but the dependant bundles are not activated. This feature is
in charge of writing the flows, and the test fails because there are no
flows on the  switches.

This is not the only feature with this problem, seems to me than more
than one bundle is just not properly started. So something is wrong in
the feature or blueprint handling. Unfortunately, older logs are not
available to compare but there were no changes in Carbon since the last
success job.

Oxygen job is also failing from Dec 9. On this case, seems that there
is no connectivity between the docker network running in the tools
system and ODL. Something that we fixed few days ago caused by a new
tools docker image that did not have ip forward enabled. But now I dont
know what is the problem. When did we effectively switch to new cloud
provider?

BR
Jaime.