Here are the meeting minutes from today's weekly meeting:

   - SFC CSIT failures due to RSP RPC removal
      - Brady is working on this

      - We're going to merge the SFC OpenFlow Pipeline spec:
   https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/72078
      - It has a few syntax failures that Brady is working on, should be
      fixed by tomorrow

      - sfc104 demo
      - Need to update to work with the new OVS 2.9 NSH changes

      - Status of OVS 2.9 NSH OpenFlow patches
      - Patches are currently being merged
         - One more patch needs to be merged, then we need to coordinate
         the rest of the patches: https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/72225
         - Jaime and Brady will join the OpenFlow Plugin meeting on Monday
         to discuss the remaining patch coordination

         - Weekly meeting time changed starting next week: 1 hour earlier

Regards,

*Brady Johnson*
bjohn...@inocybe.ca

<https://twitter.com/inocybetech> <http://www.inocybe.com/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/2661537?trk=tyah&trkInfo=clickedVertical%3Acompany%2CclickedEntityId%3A2661537%2Cidx%3A1-1-1%2CtarId%3A1441300264767%2Ctas%3Ainocybe>
[image:
Screenshot 2017-02-14 at 10.43.55 AM.png]
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9uUWABdPR0Je9Du_15FCkw>