Adding SFC and integration lists:

Thanks Yi!

So, SFC folks (Brady, Jaime, etc.) & Jamo - from Yi's email this issue does
seem "non-critical" - doesn't it? And we should mark the issue in the
spreadsheet to be "Okay" and pick up the CSIT test changes proposed by Yi for
SR1?

Descriptions of HTTP codes:

400 Bad Request
The server cannot or will not process the request due to an apparent client
error (e.g., malformed request syntax, size too large, invalid request message
framing, or deceptive request routing).

404 Not Found
The requested resource could not be found but may be available in the future.
Subsequent requests by the client are permissible.

Yi - the change you make the following change in the check to be from 404 to
400:

"Should Be Equal As Strings    ${resp.status_code}    404"

Also question - should we wild card this check to catch both HTTP codes "400"
and "404"?