OK - I am mistaken as I thought SFC had not added their release plan for
Sodium. But it appears they have:
https://jira.opendaylight.org/browse/TSC-210. They state for the release
plan:

No new features are planned to be added in Sodium but SFC plans to be part
of the release.

So they are not out. But adding SFC & Jaime - in case their plans have
changed. If not they likely need to fix the issues that Jaya brought up.