Dear All ,

         I have problem while setting printer on Sgd 4.3 , here my step :

   1. Setup cups from solaris 10 companion dvd
2. Go to dir /etc and #ln /opt/sfw/cups/etc/cups cups 3. Run script

[EMAIL PROTECTED] # sh prtinstall.en.sh --cups yes

DNS name of primary Secure Global Desktop server
(press [Return] to accept default [sgd-01.esuria.com.bn]):
Installing printer configuration file...
Installing lp/lpr "wrapper" scripts...
Local system type is Linux x86 32-bit.
Informing lp subsystem about local printer tta_printer...
Running: ln -s /opt/tarantella/bin/scripts/lp_interface.en
ln: cannot create : No such file or directory
Running: /etc/init.d/cups restart
cups: restarted scheduler.
Running: lpadmin -p tta_printer -v tta_printer:/dev/null -i lp_interface.en -E
/usr/sbin/lpadmin: illegal option -- E
UX:lpadmin: ERROR: Unrecognized option "-X".
status=1
Operation failed: exit status was 1.
Please investigate and correct this problem before proceeding.

Press [Return] to view a trace of the commands executed.

Local system type is Linux x86 32-bit.
Informing lp subsystem about local printer tta_printer...
Running: ln -s /opt/tarantella/bin/scripts/lp_interface.en
Running: /etc/init.d/cups restart
cups: restarted scheduler.
Running: lpadmin -p tta_printer -v tta_printer:/dev/null -i lp_interface.en -E
/usr/sbin/lpadmin: illegal option -- E
UX:lpadmin: ERROR: Unrecognized option "-X".
status=1
Local system type is Solaris OS on SPARC[R] platforms.
Informing lp subsystem about local printer tta_printer...
Running: lpadmin -p tta_printer -v/dev/null -ilp_interface.en -Iany -onobanner
Running: enable tta_printer
UX:enable: WARNING: Destination "tta_printer" was already enabled.
status=1
 (ignored)
Running: accept tta_printer
UX:accept: WARNING: Destination "tta_printer" was already accepting
                   requests.
status=1
 (ignored)
Success.

4.I test from mozilla browser i can print successfully , But when i try run dtpad from sgd webtop , i can not see printer device .

   Any idea ?  , Thanks for advise .

Regards

Hadi