The 405 message is the web server objecting to a http request.
Check the apache and tomcat logs for clues in
/opt/tarantella/webserver/apache/*/logs
/opt/tarantella/webserver/tomcat/*/logs

-FB

On 16 Oct 2007, at 05:40, Remold Krol | Everett wrote:

Just some things to check on Box 1:
After a 'tarantella stop' are there still processes running? (ps - ef | grep tarantella | grep -v webserver) Try a hard stop of tarantella /opt/tarantella/bin.tarantella stop -- kill Restart the webserver (/opt/tarantella/bin/tarantella webserver restart) Is there also a reverse DNS (PTR) record for the new A record (proper.address.com)? There should be one. Is there a name configured on the webserver? (/opt/tarantella/ webserver/apache/<version>/conf/httpd.conf)

This is not a complete list, but just a start ;)

- Remold | Everett