First look at the mail from Rick to get more information.

<quote mail Rick>
unfortunately, this particular log function isn't well documented. Basically, you'll want to:

1. edit /opt/tarantella/var/serverresources/expect/unix.exp and locate the line:

# startdebug

Uncomment this line, and save the file.

2.  Enable verbose execpe logging with the following command:

/opt/tarantella/bin/tarantella config edit --tarantella-config-execpeconfig-logfilter execpe/*/*

Now, after starting some applications, you'll find various logfiles in /opt/tarantella/var/log, with filenames beginning "execpe". And, take note, all logfiles are stored here as well. (here's some info on logging - http://docs.sun.com/source/820-1088/jserver_logging.html )

*SNIP*

Rick
</quote>

The log files can give a clue of what is going on.

- Remold