Hi all,

I am successfully printing to a windows client using "Universal PDF" and "Print to local PDF FIle". However, thi sdoe snot work on a MacOSX client. I expect Preview.app to open and show the printed pdf but this does not happen.

I then changed the print command in the unix application to

        lp -d ttaprinter

in the hope that this would print directly to the default (PostScript capable) printer of the Mac, it priniting doe snot happen!?

/opt/tarantella/bin/tarantella print list

www.bockelmann-holz.de:
Printer name: ttaprinter
Printed: Wed Mar 19 16:40:56 CET 2008
Size: 26009
Job name: stdin
Job ID: ahoesch-17795
Application server: SF490
Owner: .../_ens/o=organization/cn=ahoesch

        tail -f /opt/tarantella/var/log/print.log

2008/03/19 16:40:56 Secure Global Desktop print job ahoesch-17795 for user [EMAIL PROTECTED] 2008/03/19 16:40:56 Print conversion: data-format=POSTSCRIPT printer-type=POSTSCRIPT passthru=0

The job stays in the ttaprinter queue. The Mac SGD client shows Ready to print. It also goes to Printing... for a second. Then it shows "Ready to print" again. What might be wrong here?

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

  Andreas