We've been running SGD for about 2 years. In that time I've not seen a
single patch on the Sun website relating to any Apache vulnerabilities.

A patch was released yesterday for Apache2 relating to APR and a remote
code execution. I've downloaded the latest version of Apache 2.2 and tried
to compile on my SGD server (Running Sol 10u6) to no avail.

CVE is http://web.nvd.nist.gov/view/vuln/detail?vulnId=CVE-2009-2412

Can anyone shed some light on:
a) how they keep their SGD service secured and up-to-date; and
b) how they've patched Apache for this vulnerability.

Thank you in advance,

Andrew Nicols

--
Systems Developer

e: andrew.nic...@luns.net.uk
im: a.nic...@jabber.lancs.ac.uk
t: +44 (0)1524 5 10147

Lancaster University Network Services is a limited company registered in
England and Wales. Registered number: 4311892. Registered office:
University House, Lancaster University, Lancaster, LA1 4YW