-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of andy b
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 2:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: SD> CSXT Center caps...Where can I get one?

Well on my way up to Seattle my center cap for one of my wheels fell
off. I need to get another one. I remember hearing that there was a
company that sold them? Who does and how can I get in contact with them?
I am so upset about loosing the damn center cap since the only thing
that was missing from this car when I got it was the dash plaque which I
have replaced with another one....

Please Help!!!!

Thanks