I was just wondering if anyone has found good lightweight wheels for a shelby charger? I4ve had no luck finding a company that sells lightweight 5x100 mags, please let me know if their is a brand name or model that fits my requirements.

Conrad

Take advantage of powerful junk e-mail filters built on patented Microsoft. SmartScreen Technology. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN. Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.