Question 1 : Is the timing belt supposed to be very tight on Daytona's? Mine went, and my buddy, who's a mechanic, said the belt was on super tight. He changes it, and it feels soo much different. Like it drags ass, just don't feel right. Could he have not tightened it enough?

I would also like to buy a cool air intake for my Shelby. I was wondering what's involved for installation, and also if anyone had one they would want to sell. I'm in Canada. Thanks a lot!

Brad

Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft. SmartScreen Technology http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN. Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.