How much $$$?

It was about the same as an MSD with timing adjustment. . . around $529.
I got the optional O2 signal conditioner for $50 more that sends a false
signal to the ECU to force it in to open-loop operation once you exceed a
specified rpm and/or pressure.

It was pretty pricey, but considering it was needed if I wanted a turbo
on the ol' neon I had to get it.  Its much simpler than a complete
standalone, and easier to install and program.  I know lots of people
prefer to use a standalone, but I wanted to keep it simple.

you can read all about it here:

http://www.splitsec.com/

later,

brian
augusta, ga

'87 glhs #343                                            '98 neon r/t -
vnt

Check out Election 2004 for up-to-date election news, plus voter tools
and more!