Hi all. I'm on a driving vacation in Nevada and California. We are in Vegas for
another day. I was up at the speedway a couple of days ago and visited the Shelby
Facility. They are at the same place they have been. I talked with "Bob" for a few
minutes and he told me that '89 CSX/ VNT #001 was in the back and the only other SD's
that they currently had was two trucks they used for shop trucks. All the other SD's
are in So. Cal. that they have. I bought my son a "Team Shelby" ball cap. The store
had slim pick'ins but still had a few items in stock. The display area had one Series
One, Three Shelby Mustangs,  Five Cobras and One bare Aluminum Cobra Body. There was a
model A and several motorcycles too. I did'nt ask about their future plans for the
manufacturing biz.

Rex N. Elsner
Corbett, Oregon
'86 Shelby Charger ('Ole Blew)