-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jason Arroyo
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2004 5:59 PM
To: Mullikin, Stefan P; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: SD> Clearing out Daytona tail lights

Support piece? Where, behind the light units on the inside? Also I
notice the corners of the thing are rounded, mine aren't, will I have a
tiny gap at the right and left corner? ALSO... The area over the license
plate is different do I need that center piece or is it integrated with
the bumper on the 92-93 cars? Literally what do I need to get and need
to do.

-J
Southern California Forced Induction
1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby Turbo II