I have a complete set of grd efx/cladding in excellent condition for
sale.

Here's the prices:

$100 Front Grille
$500 Front Spoiler
$150 Left Side (2 pieces)
$150 Right Side (2 pieces)
$200 Rear Spoiler
$100 Rear Wing

Here's the pics:

http://photobucket.com/albums/0603/shelbymotorsports/1989%20CSX%20Grd%20Efx/?start=20

http://photobucket.com/albums/0603/shelbymotorsports/1989%20CSX%20Grd%20Efx/

Here's the condition:
Front Grille:Excellent condition. Still in the factory paint.

Front Spoiler: Excellent condition. All the carrots/xmas tree mounting
pins are intact. I've never seen a used 89 CSX spoiler that has all of
these still there. Still in the factory paint but some of it has flaked
off.

Left Side: Excellent condition. Includes both the rocker panel and the
door filler pieces. In gray primer ready for paint.

Right Side: Excellent condition with the only flaw being one screw hole
is elongated. This does not affect the mounting at all and it can be
left alone as the screw head will cover it up. Includes both the rocker
panel and the door filler pieces. In gray primer ready for paint.

Rear Spoiler: Excellent condition. Only one carrot/xmas tree mounting
pin is missing. The other 15 are still intact which is pretty rare as
most used spoilers have them all missing. Still in the factory paint but
some of it has flaked off.

Rear Wing: Excellent condition. In gray primer ready for paint.

Here's the terms:
Buyer pays ground shipping from Southern California.

I will not hold these for you. The first person who gets the $ to me
gets them.

EMAILS ONLY, please.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Emails will be answered in the order they are received.