I read what you wrote, and I think from my standpoint "dictated" may
have been too strong of a word. I know what you mean, and I would
agree with it. But, woulda, coulda, shoulda.

I did choose to sell parts through TD.com, the SDML, the SDAC mailing
list, and Team Omni. For me, it never pans out. I always spend more
of my time (ie wasting) and never have any good results. Lots of
reasons as to why, but for me this my be my last time advertising on
the lists first. Like everyone else, I want my money now so I can
redistribute it to other things. This time I have wasted 2 months
worth of time, when I could have had everything sold through Ebay 7
weeks ago.

just my opinion, you have yours, I just think the final decision is
up to the seller as to where he will spend his time and money to
advertise the parts. If people on the lists/websites are unwilling to
spend their money on parts advertisted here first, then buyers will
keep turning to other means of selling their products.

Clay

1969 Plymouth Road Runner 440 6-pack
1984 Dodge Ram scrapin' pavement w/ 440 8bbl
1989 Jeep Cherokee Limited 4.0L
1996 Dodge Indy Ram scrapin' everything w/ 360
1987 Shelby GLH-S #208