Greets.got some nice stuff for sale at great prices.

Rather than sell my car altogether and leave TD (don't wanna do that), I've
decided to tone down my car to a more stock level.  I can no longer have my
only car be racer/driver at the same time.  I will get a *toy* later on, but
for now I need to back down on the craziness.

Serious buyers please contact me privately for prices.

1.  Forward Motion Enforcer3 head with less than 15k miles.  Comes with '88
TBI cam, low miles roller rockers, and Relentless adj. cam sprocket.  Bolt
it down, slap on your valve cover and DONE.  Contact me privately...there is
more information about this head.

2.  Forward Motion TBI header drilled/tapped for 1/8 NPT EGT probe.  Comes
with custom braided SS AN lines you will need for the relocation of the
turbo.  Last, but not least is the custom 2.5-inch swingvalve specific to
this kit.  Intake/exhaust gasket also included.

3.  Turbonetics T3/T4 turbo.  .63 A/R turbine with a stage 3 wheel.  T04E
compressor with a 57-trim wheel.  Don't be fooled by the specs...I can spool
this monster by 4100rpm as seen in my videos.  Turbo has about 8k miles and
includes 3-inch helicopter intake silicon wire-bound inlet tubing with
extension pipe and large filter.  Also comes with custom made wastegate
actuator/bracket setup.  Lastly is a 90-degree tight radius rubber outlet
connector for use in tight locations.

Chris Faulk

Lafayette, LA

www.turbofreak.com <http://www.turbofreak.com/>