When you say "O2" are you sure your not thinking about the "O24"
which is a 2 door (ie charger/turismo) version of the Omni that came
out a couple of years after the Omni?

Clay

1969 Plymouth Road Runner 440 6-pack
1984 Dodge Ram scrapin' pavement w/ 440 8bbl
1989 Jeep Cherokee Limited 4.0L
1996 Dodge Indy Ram scrapin' everything w/ 360
1987 Shelby GLH-S #208