There is just a one way valve at the brake booster. Some of the newer
minivans had a small resevour built into this valve (93-95) When ever I'm in
the wreckers I pick a few up no reason you can't use two of these in a row

some of these cars had a 1 way check valve inside the car right where the
vacuum feed comes thru the firewall to the left side of the heater box. it looiks
like a little white plastic barrel about 3/4" diameter. i know my 87 turbo
baron with digital climate control does, and my 88 shelby Z with regular heater
and a/c controls has the same part in the same place too.

either way you want to check for leaks

hope this helps
mat