At 11:01 PM 9/15/2004 -0400, you wrote:
I should have mentioned this before....
Has anyone (ever) made a donation to the ShelbyRegistry
for hosting this site?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Or snail mail:
Shelby Registry
c/o Bill Yohman
Det 421
APO, AP 96548

Thanks for the plug Steve.

I do have a couple hundred bucks in the kitty (donations/advertising) that is a good start on a program to automate the Registry. I'm currently working on a large web development project for a customer but I was contemplating using http://www.rentacoder.com/ to create a program to automate the updates to the Registry.

I certainly welcome more donations to make this happen (all proceeds go to the Registry or the SDML as needed). I will also happily take donations of time for those application developers out there. I've had at least a dozen offers but none of worked out.

BTW, I'm also still looking for an SDML FAQ creator (the last one just up and disappeared on me).

Cheers.

Bill Yohman - SDML Admin Team Member
ICQ #6810106
AIM: shelbyregistry