well last night I replaced the starter in my 86 Daytona T-Top Turbo Z, got it on the
ground and she fired right up. It was a great feeling to finally have my car back
running. I origanaly thought the turbo was toasted, but after running it up and down
the road a little it seems to build boost just fine. What I'm looking for now is a
vacuum diagram for this car. I tried searching the archives on the website, but
they're still down, and I figured maybe someone had a link to a website, or might have
them scanned on their computer. any help? and a big thanks to everyone thats been
helping me over the years!
Matt Colwell
86 T-Top Turbo~Z
86 Turbo~Z "Project: Daytona"