I pulled the muffler off of my 85 shelby charger to find that the exhaust is really only 1 3/4 inch. From the information that I've read i thought these cars had 2.25inch exhausts, whats up with this?

By the way, i put on a 2.25inch glasspack to replace my stock muffler and i started hearing a really loud whistling over 4000rpm, is this normal

MSN. Calendar keeps you organized and takes the effort out of scheduling get-togethers. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN. Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.