I know that the way i worded it , it sounds like im trying to kill my car.
but in fact i actualy take really good care of it.
  usualy the 6700 rmp shift happen due to loss of traction, and me not wanting
to loose to that camaro beside me.

  so you think that the lash adjusters could go bad after say 20,000km. they
are the new high rpm ones from mp performance, they were supposed to take the
high rpm.
  or do you think it could be foaming oil? im using mobil 1 synthetic, 10:30,
i usualy have high oil pressure. but sometimes it does drop. is that normal?
  if it was a  bad lifter, how could i tell what one it is?

  but as i am learning, lots of stuff from mp performance isnt really that
great.
  i have put alot of money into this motor, and it should be built to take the
high rpm's,
  but for now until i get this problem figured out, i will put the old
computer back in to limit the rpms,
  that camaro never stood a chance anyways.
  im just trying to figure out what the problem is before i tackle it, i dont
really have the time or money, so i want to make sure what it is before i
start.
  this car is my daily driver.

  thanks again
  Carl.

  In a message dated 9/30/2004 12:43:20 AM Pacific Standard Time,