-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chad Brown
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2004 3:49 PM
To: sdml
Subject: Re: SD> awd daytona

Two engines is the way to go.  People who were at SDAC this year
probably saw the monstrosity that we (ExtremePSI) built.  For those of
you who didn't see the link below you should be able to get a few ideas.

http://www.extremepsi.dns2go.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=MI
ckey-The-2-engine-Shadow!

We used 2 worn out bone stock TI log motors with autos because we had
them. We ran a best of 13.4 with no tuning.  The car launches great and
actually drives pretty decent.  AWD, 8 cylinder twin turbo 4 dr shadow.
:-D

Chad B
http://www.extremepsi.dns2go.com