You are planning to hack up a c/s AGS for this?  What year is it?  Whats
wrong with it?

Also, to anyone planning to undertake this project, I will soon have the
front suspension from a daytona available.  Baisically, it will be everything from
the firewall up, minus fenders, hood, nose and rad support.  EXACTLY what is
needed for this project.  weld it in and go....

now im starting to warm up to the idea of the dual
enigine design for my already half stripped daytona
c/s ags. the fiero style rear would probably be the
best bet and just fabricate a rear firewall somewhere
around where the rear seat sits. daytonas are great
for all that trunk room:) the concept of welding the
engine bay inside of the trunk area would work
awesome. having a straight bolt up after the welding
is done would be nice too. the only problem i can see
is getting two engines that are in similar condition
so one doesnt pull the other.
Jeff