Oh no, not *this* again, "eye of the beholder", bla bla, take it easy on
him.

Besides, the ones I've seen with this done to have put red round lenses
in the inside of the housing so they still shine bright red. It's just a
"look" like one's choice of rims or color scheme. If we're gonna nitpick
that, we really are the car nazis the other platforms sometimes call us.
I make quite an effort to prove the opposite. Don't put my good work to
waste ;)

You'd think some of you would be happy there's yet another thing we can
do to our cars (that IS doable safely) without having to spend lots of
$$$. I guess some of you prefer it remain an obscure car that gets
marginal attention compared to the other sport compacts.

Not me. Soon as I get mine back, I might even try it on second set of
lights. That way I have the option to swap back and forth as I wish.

-J   Southern California Forced Induction
1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby Turbo II
1986 Chrysler Laser XE Turbo
1990 Plymouth Laser RS Turbo
1991 Mitsu Eclispe GSX Turbo(for sale)
1990 VW Corrado G60 Supercharged (possibly revived?)
1984 Nissan 200SX Turbo
1985 Nissan 200SX Turbo
1983 Datsun 280ZX Turbo