im sure you all already know this but i thought id throw it out there anyways. from
what i heard, gary opened up rp because of that exact reason that there was hardly any
affordable places to get performance parts for our cars. and now that theres a few
different places to get these parts then he finds no reason to keep going. i know i
have learned a lot, probably most of my info from thedodgegarage and really appreciate
the time and effort the he has put into this community of enthusiasts and im sure
theres many of you out there who feel the same way.
thanx gary
jeff