In a message dated 11/3/2004 8:24:49 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

im sure  you all already know this but i thought id throw it out there
anyways. from  what i heard, gary opened up rp because of that exact reason that
there was  hardly any affordable places to get performance parts for our cars.
and now  that theres a few different places to get these parts then he finds no
reason  to keep going. i know i have learned a lot, probably most of my info
from  thedodgegarage and really appreciate the time and effort the he has put
into  this community of enthusiasts and im sure theres many of you out there
who  feel the same way.
thanx gary
jeff

I must say that if it weren't for Gary Donovan and his excellent refference
site, Id still be tryin to figure out what was what in a crappy clymer  book!

my $0.02

Chris  Pauluk  - Modesto CA - NorCalTurboDodge
84 Rampage -  _www.cardomain.com/id/pentastarturbo_
(http://www.cardomain.com/id/pentastarturbo)
(or)         _www.cardomain.com/id/solo2rampage_
(http://www.cardomain.com/id/solo2rampage)

L body 2 door car &  truck (ie; Charger, Rampage body styles, ect.) *1979 -
1987*
FULL A pillar trim replacement w/integrated dual 2-1/16" gauge  housing pods
_http://www.turbododge.com/forums/showpost.php?p=471503&postcount=9_
(http://www.turbododge.com/forums/showpost.php?p=471503&postcount=9)
Contact me privately @  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])  if  interested...