Im heading up a group purchase for a FULL TRIM piece replacement that has
provisions for two 2 1/16" gauges...
heres a few pictures of my home made  one..
_http://www.hometown.aol.com/chargerturbo/images/image.jpg_
(http://www.hometown.aol.com/chargerturbo/images/image.jpg)
_http://www.hometown.aol.com/chargerturbo/images/closeupboost.jpg_
(http://www.hometown.aol.com/chargerturbo/images/closeupboost.jpg)

The group buy piece will have the appropriate factory like texture..

This piece will fit ALL of the 2 door L body cars and trucks ranging from
1979 - 1987

Charger, Charger 2.2, Shelby Charger/GLHS (turbo and non-turbo), Rampage,
Rampage 2.2, DC Rampage, Omni O24, Horizon TC3, Scamp, Scamp GT, Detomasso  O24,
Tourismo, Tourismo 2.2, Cuda 2.2..
did I miss any?

as for cost, this isnt in stone yet because I havent sent the stock trim  for
the estimate.. they said that full trim replacment pieces start at about
$39.. So my HIGH estimate $50 each...

They will come in  a factory textured look but in black, factory colors
should be  available with the proper interior  samples..
I have charcoal grey (Shelby Charger/GLHS stock color)
and burgandy (from my Rampage)
I mite need some samples of the odd colors like blue, beige or brown  sence I
havent seen those colors in too many cars to get samples from..

Other Interior colors are easy to match, so thats not an issue and you  could
just go with black....    So this is what im coordinating  and shootin for..

If your interested, just email me [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])  with the  subject title "Group Buy"
In the email please include:

your first AND  last name
your telephone number
your email address
and how many you  would like to purchase..

example:
==============================

subject: "Group  Buy"
------------------------
Jay Silentbob
(555) 867 -  5309
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
Id  like (2)

==============================

Then all you  have to do is send it to my email address
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

This  places you on a list im keeping track of..
When the project is a go, I'll  email or call you so you can send the payment
to me so I can forward a mass  payment to the company (Lotek) that will be
producing  these..

This will require some time and patience..
They currently  have other projects ahead of ours and this could take about
or up to 2 - 2  1/2 months approximatly..

I've been around the lists (team omni, sdml, rampage runners) for  several
years and this is my opportunity to coordinate something and make it  happen..
Im not makin cent one on this project, Im just here to get the ball  rollin.

the post on turbododge.com for this venture is below my signature..
more pictures on there..
thanks

Chris  Pauluk  - Modesto CA - NorCalTurboDodge
84 Rampage -  _www.cardomain.com/id/pentastarturbo_
(http://www.cardomain.com/id/pentastarturbo)
(or)         _www.cardomain.com/id/solo2rampage_
(http://www.cardomain.com/id/solo2rampage)

*****CUSTOM  FULL TRIM REPLACEMENT A PILLAR GAUGE PANELS*****
L body 2 door car &  truck (ie; Charger, Rampage body styles, ect.) *1979 -
1987*
FULL A pillar trim replacement w/integrated dual 2-1/16" gauge  housing pods
_http://www.turbododge.com/forums/showpost.php?p=471503&postcount=9_
(http://www.turbododge.com/forums/showpost.php?p=471503&postcount=9)
Contact me privately @  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])  if  interested...