Hi, it is time to change the head gasket on my 2.5 turbo. I4m going to put the MP
gasket. I4m taking the opportunity to lower the compression a little bit with the Fel
Pro copper shim (future hi boost plans). I read it is a .020" shim, my first question
considering the head does not need to be milled is: how much lower will the
compression go? Second question is: what type of sealer do I need, and do I need it
between the block and the shim or between the shim and the headgasket or both? My
final question is: does the shim make the head gasket more prone for leaks? Any tips
will be very appreciated.

Mario
Turbosmx.com